Friday, April 19, 2013

(Tomorrow) ---> A Grand Day Out - South Coast Botanic Gardens Spring Plant Show and Boutique

I have set up my display in the Frances Young Hall.  You can find me at the very back of the hall, behind the jungle of plant life that will surely block me from seeing you.  Pass the geraniums, clivia and lillies and please find me on the left...  I will be waving my little flag as to not be forgotten in that remote corner of the show....  <snif>

Here's a bit of my inventory...

Gardner's Hands? - Try a raw shea butter from Ghana OR raw avocado butter
Gardner's Hands? - Try a raw shea butter from Ghana OR raw avocado butter

Cha-ching!  Cash is good...

Beach water soap w/lemongrass EO
Sweet

Sweet and Nutty


Manly

Foodie

Sultry


Fruity

Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment