Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Planting and Other GRUBBY Endeavors

It's that time of year... We're well into spring and it's time to get out there and tackle those projects.  I've nearly completed my planting in the garden.  Well established are sugar snap peas, pole beans, bell peppers and strawberries.  My soy beans and zucchini were planted most recently and have just popped their heads up. 


Whether you too are gardening, or are onto to other projects like crafting or spring cleaning, you can lavish your hands while washing up for the day.  Try a bar of my GRUBBY soap - made with almond and shea butter for moisture, it's infused with ground coffee for a quick exfoliation. You'll be cleaned up in a snap without over drying.

$6.50 on my website --->  http://www.soapexchange.biz/shbugahas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment