Sunday, May 26, 2013

Soap and Geocaching - Now That's An Odd Couple


The scavenger hunt that is geocaching is a great way to teach kids to solve puzzles, read maps, use compasses and utilize GPS devices.  Now what could be more fun than that?  I'll tell you.  Finding my cache!  Your lucky take-home prize will be one of my eclectic soaps.  Heck, you'll be sweaty after all that hiking and is a practical reward for your efforts.

I am currently scouting for suitable sites, so if you have a good suggestion please contact me.  (The site is important because the container will need to be slightly larger than most, and close enough to my house to be serviced on a regular basis).

In case you don't know how it all works, visit the Geocaching website:  http://www.geocaching.com/

Soon you will be able to find my coordinates under the username ---> chudleigh

Keep you posted..

Sandy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment