Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aromatherapy and Perfumery - A Natural Progression

Making soap has opened me up to the world of fragrance and aromatherapy.  Soon I will be combining the benefits of natural essence oils into my soaps.  Not only will it smell heavenly, it will have a distinct purpose as it relates to nurturing your skin.

Combining these essence oils with carrier oils such as avocado butter and sweet almond oil, more mature skin will stand a fighting chance.  (And it really works!)  How exciting is that?  

All of these wonderful combinations of oils will be offered as serums and perfumes as well.

As with soap, we are once again at the mercy of time.  It takes an awfully long time for these products to mature and be ready for prime time. Waiting is a torturous process for me, but will attempt to pacify myself by working on the more mundane business end of all of this.  Off to find customers...  

~Sandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment