Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here's your sweet lavender...

Untitled Document
"Here’s your sweet lavender,
"sixteen sprigs a penny,
"that you’ll find my ladies,
"will smell as sweet as any."
Lavender Sellers’s Cry, London England CA 1900
I am drowning in lavender, but making the best of it. (It's a tough job). Tonight Kiddo and I made these very luxurious bath fizzies. Like everything, good stuff is worth waiting for. At least I think so... Kiddo couldn't wait and is using three of them as we speak. From the bathroom I hear squeals of joy and amazement. (Next science experiment covered).

Her impatience is her own loss, however. Mine are going to dry out and last much longer. I will enjoy them on Friday night with the glass of wine I'll be allowing myself after overindulging for the holidays. I can't wait!

If they're as good as I think they're going to be, I'll post the recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment